viernes, 15 de noviembre de 2013

Comentario sobre Hunter

El siguiente comentario de Dido es sobre Hunter.
------------------
The forthcoming audio interview by Dido is about Hunter.


So Hunter is a very classic Rollo's lyric. He is basically the more poetic of the two of us when he writes lyrics. And, sort of, what Rollo writes here is "I want to be free of you" song. And I love it, you know it's, it's just, it's a great song to sing, it was one of the late songs for the first album, it nearly didn't make it onto the album and just because we were running out of time but we squeeze all of them, very glad I did. Well I remember recording the Hunter vocals, my lashing memory of recording the vocals as I just given up ???
a few weeks before. I remember my brother would sing into the studio and saying:
- "oh, I don't know, I don't know, you voice sounds different".
- I just given up smoking, oh, I don't know, I don't know if was a good idea.
And yes all I remember is singing that song a bit traumatized that I shouldn't given up smoking. And making the video was a lot of fun, there was a double me.
Así que Hunter es una letra muy clásica de Rollo. Él es basicamente el más poético de los dos cuendo escribe. Y más o menos, lo que Rollo escribe aquí es una canción de "Quiero librarme de ti". Y me encanta, ya sabes, es, es una gran canción para cantar, fue una de las últimas canciones del primer álbum, casi no entra en el disco porque nos estábamos quedando sin tiempo pero presionamos a todos, y me alegra haberlo hecho. Bueno, recuerdo grabar las voces de Hunter, mi recuerdo más doloroso de grabar voces porque acababa de dejar de fumar unas semanas antes. Recuerdo a mi hermano cantando en el estudio y diciendo:
- "Ay, no sé, no sé, tu voz suena diferente".
- "He dejado de fumar, ay, no sé, no sé si ha sido buena idea".
Y si, todo lo que recuerdo es cantar esa canción un poco traumatizada por haber dejado fumar. Y hacer el vídeo fue muy divertido, yo tenía una doble.

1 comentario: